Born in Munich, Susanna Magyarosy spent many of her childhood years in Budapest.
She started her violin studies there at the age of seven inspired and encouraged by her Hungarian grandmother Zita Uher (1914 -2009 ) who was a well-known solist at the Budapest State Opera.
She continued her violin studies at Richard-Strauss-Conservatorium in Munich and later on in the United States of America.
After completing her Master’s Degree in viola performance at Northwestern University in Chicago, she joined different symphony orchestras and chamber groups and also worked as a teacher in various conservatories and music schools. Throughout her studies and performance career, Suzanna has been exposed to a variety of teaching styles from which she has developed her own methods and practices which she individualizes for each of her students.
In 2017 Suzanna followed her passion and was awarded the Cello Performance Diploma ABRSM (Associated Boards of the Royal Schools of Music).
Throughout her studies and performance career, Suzanna has been exposed to a variety of teaching styles from which she has developed her own methods and practices which she individualizes for each of her students.
Besides playing and teaching music, Suzanna also has a keen interest and expertise in the music business. At the „Hilbert Artists Management” opera agency in Munich she developed her business skills undertaking studies in Music Business Management and Cultural Management to gain a detailed understanding of the other side of the artist’s life.
2020 - Certificate "House of Rhythm - Training as a rhythm trainer" (Freies Musikzentrum e.V., München)
2010 - Founding ViolinRendezvous Music Academy
As a certified yoga teacher (Sivananda 2004) and holistic nutritionist (Paracelsus School 2018), Suzanna participates her experience and knowledge to the class.
- Waldorfschule Lafayette, Boulder – CO/USA
- Sherry Brenner Music School – Chicago/USA
- Madeira Conservatory – Portugal
- Boulder Philharmonic – CO/USA
- Civic Orchestra of Chicago – USA
- Orquestra Sinfonica de Castilla y Leon, Spanien
- Bratislava Chamber Orchestra, Frankreich
- Orquestra Classica da Madeira, Portugal
- Madeira Camerata, Madeira/Portugal
- Hilbert Artists Management – München
- Munich International School – Starnberg
- Maria-Ward-Gymnasium - München
- Musikschule Straßlach e.V. - Musikschulleitung
„It is my heart-felt desire to open up, through the medium of music, new and wonderful opportunities
to young and old alike.“